Re: Openssh security

From: Josh (josh_at_n1cholls.com)
Date: 10/15/03

    Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:19:45 GMT

    I will check which libraries are needed. I was using cygwin, but I
    decided to go ahead and install an os, mandrake 9.1 should be enough.
    Thanks for your help :).

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:28:35 +0200, Volker Birk <bumens@dingens.org>
    wrote:

    >Josh <josh@n1cholls.com> wrote:
    >[linker errors]
    >> I get strange errors like that when compiling the ssh app.
    >
    >These are linker errors, not compiler errors. Unresolved symbols
    >mean that there are functions referenced which cannot be found.
    >
    >Perhaps you should search for those functions, i.e. using grep
    >on the source code or using nm and searching through your libraries.
    >Then you could correct the Makefile.
    >
    >Perhaps you're missing some libraries you're needing for compiling
    >OpenSSH. Did you read the documentation what libraries you're
    >needing to install before you're able to build OpenSSH?
    >
    >VB.

    • Re: Bands on an EEE PC
      ... I have tried the compiled linux install ... This is almost certainly an issue about libraries. ... the simplest in terms of library deps) and try compiling it. ...
      (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
    • Re: common-lisp-controller vs. asdf-install
      ... I can't find a description where to put libraries ... downloaded manually or by asdf-install. ... If all you want to do is install ASDF based libs for your own use, ... If this is the case you can download and install the library directly by ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: ld: crt1.o: No such file
      ... of libraries or that I might have made a mistake when compiling my ... however that I can boot ttylinux, I thought init would need this these ... The base install only includes things like the ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: ld: crt1.o: No such file
      ... of libraries or that I might have made a mistake when compiling my ... however that I can boot ttylinux, I thought init would need this these ... The base install only includes things like the ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: WM_TIMER crash (maybe)?
      ... addition, I suspect that, given the debug dialog IS, in fact, a dialog, and therefore it ... For example, if you install VC, it typically installs the ... that you could be replacing older DLLs with the latest redistributable DLLs. ... the rest were system DLLs, including OLE/COM libraries ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)