Re: Intrusion Detection Tools

From: David (thunderbolt01_at_netscape.net)
Date: 10/04/03

    Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:20:39 GMT

    Fool íˇísíˇ wrote:
    > Can you suggest me any Intrusion Detection Tools?
    > It should be freeware and easy to install in Linux.
    >
    > I have tried watcher.c, but I can not compile it.

    Do you mean something like "snort" or "tripwire"??

    Try a search for "Intrusion Detection" at:

    www.google.com/linux

    --
    Confucius:  He who play in root, eventually kill tree.
    Registered with The Linux Counter.  http://counter.li.org/

    • Re: Intrusion Detection Tools
      ... >>Can you suggest me any Intrusion Detection Tools? ... >>It should be freeware and easy to install in Linux. ... > Network intrusion detection system, ... > File system integrety. ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Worried about having been hacked
      ... On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 8:08 AM, James Allsopp ... Intrusion Detection in Linux ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines ...
      (Fedora)
    • >>>> INSTALL LINUX <<<<
      ... Linux Http Install Syntax ... Install Linux On Usb In Windows ...
      (comp.mail.sendmail)
    • [opensuse] Re: Suse 10.3 install - oh dear (rant only)
      ... when I share an opinion, I make an effort to do so in an unemotional way. ... Linux, and oftentimes suggest it to people who are willing to try ... is important to take into consideration not only the feedback that comes ... likely able to install the product on their own, ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: OpenQM vs. Everything Else
      ... people who "support" Linux really only install stock distros. ... Debian is simply not drama queen. ... Linux or that of people like Martin, Doug, or other "engineer" types ... U2, RedHat and SuSE: ...
      (comp.databases.pick)