apache == acces.conf

Date: 09/02/03

Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:23:09 +0200

I am experimenting with Apache and i only want acces for a few ip-adresses

Linux Redhat 8 is my operating system
and this is a part of the acces.conf file (container)

 <Directory /var/www/html>
 order deny, allow
 deny from all
 allow from 62.xxx.x.xx, xx.xxx.xx.x, xxx.x.xx.xx

I used this container in the acces.conf file and after this configuration
62.xxx.x.x. was not be able to acces my webserver

I thought that only the ip-adresses could have acces on my apache-webserver
after change the acces.conf file , but absolutly nobody was able to acces
the webserver

my firewall is very simple at te moment , it is a standard firewall under
linux redhat version 8, - medium - (the startposition, i gave the www and
the ftpserver acces for the firewall.
before i changed my acces.conf file everone had acces whit the standard
= i did not changed my firewallrules, i only changed my acces.conf file

how can help me to resolve my problem.

sorry, for my English.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Paint event dont Work
    ... Josue Avila Mendoza ... > It is not posible for me to acces into the link; i Think is Firewall issues ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Firewall suddenly blocking my e-mail...Cant figure it out..
    ... I have Norton PFW2002, version 4.0 and update automatically using ... since the last update my firewall suddenly blocks Outlook Express ... cause as soon as i shut it down i can acces all my e-mail accounts ...
  • RE: VPN Client - Client Issues
    ... acces on wathever port you want to acces on the workstation, ... the firewall on the workstations (don't need it if the network is behind your ...