Re: legal Question on scans

From: Christopher Browne (cbbrowne_at_acm.org)
Date: 07/22/03

    Date: 22 Jul 2003 03:55:18 GMT

    Bob Bernstein <bernstein@cesmail.net> writes:
    > So just remember you Canadistas; we're on to your cheap tricks, and we
    > can still kick your ass. Eh?

    Ah, but the last time you guys got uppitty, we sent our troops all the
    way down to Virginia, and they set fire to the President's home.
    Y'all had to paint it white to cover up the fire damage...

    [For those that haven't ANY clue about American history, something
    strongly resembling this _did_ happen on August 4, 1814, though there
    is also more than a mere whiff of urban legend involved...]

    --
    let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
    http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/canada.html