Can Someone nmap my Box?

From: Buck Turgidson (jc_va_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/17/03

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:53:36 GMT

I would appreciate it if someone could nmap my machine, and let me know what
it reports. I don't have access to another linux box outside the firewall,
and I don't want to run port scans from here at work. Heaven knows what
kind of eyebrows that would raise.

Thanks very much.

My IP is 68.106.116.188

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can Someone nmap my Box?
    ... > it reports. ... Or a Linux box at work. ... Why don't you use "http://www.inprotect.com " and get a free Nmap and Nessus ... Bev A. Kupf ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Can Someone nmap my Box?
    ... Bev A. Kupf wrote: ... >> I would appreciate it if someone could nmap my machine, ... >> it reports. ... Or a Linux box at work. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Identifying Kernel 2.4.x based Linux machines using UDP
    ... > Linux Kernel 2.4.x has a bug with the UDP implementation which allows ... It also isn't specific to UDP -- you'll find ... Last year I added a feature to Nmap which automates this IPID ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: how to change OS idenfication?
    ... >> I have operated linux sevrer and I would like to change the OS ... >> security reason. ... nmap detects the remote operating system by ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Epox 8KRA2+: working in Linux 2.4.22 except ACPI
    ... reports of problems. ... n-force board, for which Linux support was even worse, so I decided to ... There is an experimental driver for the RAID ...
    (alt.os.linux)