snort+mysql+acid

From: Josephine (Josephine_k_at_arcor.de)
Date: 06/27/03

    Date: 27 Jun 2003 11:47:51 -0700

    hello NG

    have snort (1.9.1-10)+ mysql (3.23.55-14)+ acid installed on a suse 8.2. my
    snort dumps only in the logs and nothing in the db. it was configured with
    mysql support, it connects to the db, but doesn't writte anything. i think
    there is something with the permissions. on mysql i only use the user root
    which has grant all on the snort db, and this also set in the conf file.
    what permissions must i have to make snort dump the logs in the db?

    Josephine