good ssh client?

From: ivo welch (ivo.welch_at_anderson.ucla.edu)
Date: 06/01/03

Date: 1 Jun 2003 10:58:32 -0700

I have some thoroughly trusted computers running linux, from which I
would like to ssh to another server on a regular basis.

my problems is that I would like the trusted computers to just store
my passwords and pass them along, like "ssh -l user -p password
server" is not supported. my second problem is that my service
provider will drop the connection if there is more than 5 minutes
inactivity. so, I need the client to send NUL characters every so
often. securecrt does this, but unfortunately, it is not available on
mandrake linux 9.1.

are there any recommended solutions? help appreciated.

sincerely,

/iaw