Re: NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear

From: Thomas Zajic (zlatko_at_gmx.at)
Date: 05/19/03

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:59:28 +0200

* Kasek <klasyk99@friko2.onet.pl>:

> NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear
> [...]
> Anybody hear about news server work over ssl in 563 port?
> [...]
> Nevertheless, I can't find news server work in 563 port (nntp over
> ssl)?

*Any* newsserver, in connection with stunnel in server mode:

   <http://www.stunnel.org/>

HTH,
Thomas

--
-   Thomas "ZlatkO" Zajic   <zlatko@gmx.at>   Linux-2.4.19/slrn-0.9.7.4   -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear
    ... The only thing you need is a server that provides it over SSL. ... NNTP over SSL, port 563, anybody know, anybody hear ... Anybody hear about news server work over ssl in 563 port? ... I can't find news server work in 563 port (nntp over ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Internet traffic dataset
    ... look at one entry before yours, "Defcon 17 CTF pcaps" a few hours ago, HTH: ... Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL. ...
    (Focus-IDS)