Re: any reason for a valid shell for httpd user?

From: Wojtek Walczak (gminick_at_hacker.pl)
Date: 05/08/03

Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 07:46:14 +0000 (UTC)

Dnia Sun, 04 May 2003 18:37:23 GMT, Colin J. Murphy napisał(a):
> I've looked around google and c.o.l.s archives but not really found much
> specific discussion of this, which leads me to believe it's really not
> that big of a deal.
...but the question still remains: why was it changed to /bin/sh ? :>

--
[ Wojtek Walczak - gminick (at) underground.org.pl ]
[        <http://gminick.linuxsecurity.pl/>        ]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: RAID 1
    ... >> repeated context that also clutters the archives, ... I suppose I should have given up on usenet ... he didn't have google to help sift through the cruft and probably ... It shows parts of your 100 most recent posts with links to the full text ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.astro.amateur)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: Google Groups Changes?
    ... >Is/was there some information provided that will return Google ... and obfuscated the ever-burgeoning public newsgroup archives ... post-election desperation--given that the liberals no longer ...
    (sci.archaeology)