telnet outside

From: sinapsi (info@zam.it)
Date: 04/12/03

From: "sinapsi" <info@zam.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:13:56 GMT

I would like that users could telnet only to localhost (like telnet to their
eggdrop) but never telnet outside.
How can I set this?

Thnx

Dopamina

Relevant Pages

  • Free Shell Accounts
    ... Telnet to hackbox.coastfx.com and login as ... One background process is allowed. ... And yes, eggdrop is allowed. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Free Shell Accounts
    ... Telnet to hackbox.coastfx.com and login as ... One background process is allowed. ... And yes, eggdrop is allowed. ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Free Shell Account
    ... Need a free shell account that supports background processes including ... Telnet to hackbox.coastfx.com and login as 'new.' ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: telnet outside
    ... > I would like that users could telnet only to localhost (like telnet to their ... > eggdrop) but never telnet outside. ... will log packets that drop through to the default policy. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)