Re: Linux Filesystem and Security of Files

From: Grahame Cooper (Grahame@JandG-Cooper.com)
Date: 04/10/03

    From: Grahame Cooper <Grahame@JandG-Cooper.com>
    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:39:43 +0100

    • Re: shared folder
      ... I wanted to make a "shared" folder that all logins on my LAN could see ... /data folder at the root level. ... sudo before each command and hope it hasn't timed out, ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Root in FC-10
      ... Running as root all the tine ... >defeats most of the security of a Linux system. ... Virtually any exploitable point allows an escalation by way of further ... Becuase it is not just a "sandbox", ...
      (Fedora)
    • Linux Filesystem and Security of Files
      ... Lets sat that the root of a linux system has some ... He creates a folder and puts those ... filesystem still prevent the access unless the required password (root ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Linux Filesystem and Security of Files
      ... Lets sat that the root of a linux system has some ... He creates a folder and puts those ... filesystem still prevent the access unless the required password (root ...
      (comp.os.linux.security)
    • Re: Changing roots password