logcheck portsentry can not download!

From: LHradowy (laura.hradowy@NOSPAM.mts.ca)
Date: 04/05/03

From: "LHradowy" <laura.hradowy@NOSPAM.mts.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:43:55 -0600

Every time I try to go to the site www.psionic.com for logcheck or
portsentry, for redHat I get forwarded to www.cisco.com. I still have
psionic.com in my URL but, from there I am lost. Cisco knows nothing about
logcheck or portsentry.

Anywhere I can ftp them? Or what is the gig!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: logcheck portsentry can not download!
    ... > portsentry, for redHat I get forwarded to www.cisco.com. ... > logcheck or portsentry. ... Or what is the gig! ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Snort.org on Fedora
    ... > I was looking for a replacement for the trisentry (portsentry, hostsentry, ... > logcheck) that is being maintained and doesn't have licensing issues when I ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: <OT> Great, Psionic doesnt exist anymore...
    ... the editor behind the free security software ... > like portsentry, hostsentry and logcheck. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: <OT> Great, Psionic doesnt exist anymore...
    ... the editor behind the free security ... > software like portsentry, hostsentry and logcheck. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Ive been hacked !
    ... Psionic Portsentry is shutting down ... Redhat runs older kernel versions out of the box. ... If this thing is going to be used only as a web server, ... a custom firewall script that will allow ONLY that in and out. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)