Re: SSH telnet | service or daemon

Date: 03/05/03

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 20:10:17 -0500

>Running from inetd/xinetd is not usually recommended.
>Simplest thing would probably be to edit the AllowHosts and DenyHosts
>entries in the sshd_config file.

Sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can find reference to it

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Indexing -- Edit Topics List
    ... ways to edit the index entries. ... I want to edit the topics list. ... Gordon Woolf Sep 7, 5:14 am show options ... hit Control-E to open the story editor with that text selected. ...
  • Re: Grubb list menu
    ... The easy and quick way is to just go ahead edit grub.cfg file. ... 40_custom to your heart's content, and when update-grub is called, it ... I ended up commenting out those last two entries. ... that will allow commenting out those entries to stick. ...
  • Re: DHCP Pool settings
    ... but I was doing this at a CLI (telnetting) on a RISC OS computer. ... I don't know why this edit nutton ... this page if any of the address entries are rather than empty. ... My other router, a NETGEAR, is working and doing DNS. ...
  • Re: format
    ... this disk's partition table because I've found entries in /etc/vfstab ... Unmounted the swap slice ... Do your thing with format and edit vfstab again. ... What an excellent way to risk accidentally corrupting your /etc/vfstab, ...
  • Help - "Web Part Error" entry on Web Part Page Gallery
    ... I tried to edit through FrontPage 2003 the default.aspx Home page from a SPS ... 2003 portal site. ... there are 140 entries with an exclamation ...