Re: comp.os.linux.security biweekly FAQ pointer

From: WX (WX@yarhoo.com)
Date: 03/03/03

    From: WX <WX@yarhoo.com>
    Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:20:38 +1100

    $kr1p7_k177y@salmahayeksknockers.edu wrote:

    > Welcome to comp.os.linux.security. We ask that you please read the FAQ
    > before posting questions to the newsgroup. Otherwise: Look, listen,
    > learn, contribute, but above all, enjoy yourself and the interests you
    > share with the other denizens of the newsgroup.
    >
    > This FAQ is intended to serve as a starting point for those new to the
    > newsgroup, but is also intended to be a survey of Linux security issues
    > and tools.
    >
    > This FAQ is aimed at intermediate to experienced Linux users and is
    > intended to not only answer specific questions, but to also facilitate
    > further learning by providing pointers other useful security resources.
    >
    > This introduction/pointer will be posted to comp.os.linux.security
    > approximately every two weeks.
    >
    > The latest version of this faq is 2.0, and can be downloaded from:
    >
    > http://www.linuxsecurity.com/docs/colsfaq.html
    >
    > http://www.memeticcandiru.com/colsfaq.html
    Thank you.....I shall in future refer to it first before posting a question.

    Relevant Pages

    • sci.med.transcription Frequently Asked Questions (SMT FAQ) Update
      ... THIS FAQ MAY BE DISTRIBUTED, POSTED, ETC. ... BY A FOR-PROFIT ENTITY ONLY WITH THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ... PART 5: Newsgroup Participation ... AOL Keyword to access Sci Med Transcription - ...
      (sci.med.transcription)
    • SMT FAQ
      ... I did an extensive updating of the SMT FAQ. ... PART 5: Newsgroup Participation ... AOL Keyword to access Sci Med Transcription - ...
      (sci.med.transcription)
    • Roger Wittekind & The Flaming FAQ
      ... This FAQ is for personal use only. ... through the newsgroup misc.transport.trucking and let me, ... Roger Wittekind posts regularly. ... years in a desperate attempt to design an online personality that will ...
      (misc.transport.trucking)
    • [Periodic Post] FAQ: Moderation Policies and Procedures
      ... This FAQ is an introduction to the soc.religion.mormon newsgroup. ... Who Moderates This Group? ... courteous discussion of issues pertaining to the LDS church. ...
      (soc.religion.mormon)
    • Mah-Jongg FAQs updated
      ... FAQ 7f - Added a site that makes an American mah-jongg table expander. ... Introduction to Mah-Jongg Newsgroup ... FAQ11b Origins: Precursor Games ... NEWSGROUP POSTING ARCHIVES: ...
      (rec.games.mahjong)