Re: Transfer log files to remote system

From: Wulfgard (wulfgard@spacemail.com)
Date: 02/08/03

From: "Wulfgard" <wulfgard@spacemail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:18:50 +0100

have a look at the syslog daemon that can be reiredted on port 514 to an
other one

a++

"Philip Washington" <phwashington@attbi.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 3E452BF4.30901@attbi.com...
> Looking for documentation on how to transfer log files to a remote
> system. I believe that message and secure logs can be transferred to
> another system automatically by editing a config file and I am trying to
> find more info on this.
>
> Thanks
> Philip

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Transfer log files to remote system
    ... Dnia Sat, 08 Feb 2003 16:08:56 GMT, Philip Washington napisa³: ... > Looking for documentation on how to transfer log files to a remote ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Transfer log files to remote system
    ... Looking for documentation on how to transfer log files to a remote ... I believe that message and secure logs can be transferred to ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)