Re: vsftp

From: Hanseat (sodenkamp@hsv-supporters.de)
Date: 02/07/03

From: "Hanseat" <sodenkamp@hsv-supporters.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:03:00 +0100

Sorry, but i use the SuSE Linux 8.0 and not RedHat.

"al" <allen@somplace.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> vsftp is included in the RH80 CD.
>

> "Hanseat" <sodenkamp@hsv-supporters.de> wrote in message
> > Hi there...
> >
> > i will use the vsftp too. But i donīt how i can install this.
> >
> > From which site i can download this and how can i install this one under
> > linux 8.0?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: vsftp
    ... but i use the SuSE Linux 8.0 and not RedHat. ... >> vsftp is included in the RH80 CD. ... But i donīt how i can install this. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: vsftp
    ... vsftp is included in the RH80 CD. ... But i donīt how i can install this. ... > linux 8.0? ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: vsftp
    ... but i use the SuSE Linux 8.0 and not RedHat. ... >>vsftp is included in the RH80 CD. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: [SLE] Probably stupid question - how to judge veracity of these posts?
    ... Stephen, i also was a windows user, using Win95, Win98, then ... using SuSE 9 Professional and RedHat 9 and i ... My advice is to buy SuSE Linux Professional 9 and you can ... >> somebody telling the user to download and install the Java Runtime ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: [SLE] SuSE installation on Dell PowerEdge
    ... > We've just purchased a Dell PowerEdge SC1425 Server. ... When I try and install SLES9 ... > drive and or alternatively how to install SLES9 on this server? ... SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. ...
    (SuSE)