Re: vsftp

From: Hanseat (sodenkamp@hsv-supporters.de)
Date: 02/06/03

From: "Hanseat" <sodenkamp@hsv-supporters.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:34:19 +0100

Hi there...

i will use the vsftp too. But i donīt how i can install this.

>From which site i can download this and how can i install this one under
linux 8.0?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A very simple question...
    ... applications on the CDs, or available for download. ... just as easily via yast. ... Using (suse linux) web browser Konqueror, I clicked on the file in the ... I have not counted the clicks to find and install this, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Dev-C++ compiling problem in Vista
    ... Linux system like Gerard Beekmans. ... holes and exploits that plague Windows due to the latter failure to ... And many of the programs you'll need are on the install CD itself. ... have to trust the site you download from. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Cursor mysteriously moves all by itself
    ... >>> Download and install the latest drivers for your video card and mouse. ... > then you haven't run most of the Linux distros available for Free ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Linux is not...
    ... That's what I was hoping for from Linux, ... I know there are places to go and stuff to download that promises to help ... allow me to install "applications" that I want or need, ... and would work with added hardware that I decide I want to use. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: WindowsUpdate_80240016 error
    ... They guy has just directed you to download malicious or crapware. ... Update will not install and shows Error Code 80240016 - computer runs forever but nothing happens. ... - but Vista will not allow me to rename the folder even tho I am an Admin ... Stop the Windows Update service ...