Re: What is Knight

From: bomba (myarse247@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/05/03

From: bomba <myarse247@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:14:16 +0100

marc@oratorio.hn.org wrote:

> Is anyone familiar with this hack? Services running on the infected machine
> included portmap, rpc.statd, qmail, wu-ftpd, all the 'vulnerable' programs.
> My solution is to re-install the OS, but I will not be using RH this time.

Doesn't matter what distro you use, the admin still has to be competent...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is Knight
    ... Services running on the infected ... >> included portmap, rpc.statd, qmail, wu-ftpd, all the 'vulnerable' ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: What is Knight
    ... Services running on the infected ... >> included portmap, rpc.statd, qmail, wu-ftpd, all the 'vulnerable' ... Unless you can post a known security issue with qmail which has ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)