Re: "last" questions

From: Vlad Tsyrklevich (root@127.0.0.1)
Date: 01/22/03

From: Vlad Tsyrklevich <root@127.0.0.1>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:50:25 GMT

GRC is crap and it's content is highly doubtable, I would have a friend
nmap you or SSH in to another box and do it to yourself. Check the logs
of your firewall and run chkrootkit, tell us if anything fishy comes up.

--
-Vlad Tsyrklevich

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is my home computer at risk knowing that nmap says...
    ... I want ssh for administration, lpd because there is a shared ... I will try to find a friend ... country that can run a nmap scan for me and report the results to see ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Clicking noise in #2 cornet valve??
    ... Simple facts ... so full of CRAP that you can't see anything else. ... reasonable to criticise an idea without actually ... him a friend as I would so consider other strangers. ...
    (rec.music.makers.trumpet)
  • Re: Anyone take Zelnorm??
    ... My friend tried adding soy to her diet, ... only food she could eat without incident was crap like McDonald's. ... playroom without swabbing it down with Lysol or Clorox immediately. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: ssh can not login
    ... nmap is a fundamental network utiltity. ... still in 'destination' machine, ssh 127.0.0.1 ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)