From: those who know me have no need of my name (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Alessandro Selli: "Re: How generate my own access log ?"
- Previous message: YAMABANA Kengou: "Re: FTP"
- In reply to: chis2k: "FTP"
- Next in thread: Nico Kadel-Garcia: "Re: FTP"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: those who know me have no need of my name <email@example.com> Date: 15 Jan 2003 07:37:30 GMT
in comp.os.linux.security i read:
>I have a webdesigner who insists it is ok to send data in a Access database
please don't multi-post.
-- bringing you boring signatures for 17 years