defense SPAM for mailserver Postfix.Build webmail ???

From: Mr Minh (mna@linuxmail.org)
Date: 12/13/02

From: mna@linuxmail.org (Mr Minh)
Date: 13 Dec 2002 14:50:01 -0800

I setting up successful a Mail server uses Postfix 's MTA
And now, I 'm trouble with 2 problem:
- defense for Mail server such as :
   ban a mail address on Server ,defense for SPAM from out
- Create Web mail for user can change password ,username and
check mail on Web .It's help Admin not busy with create account for new
employeer in Company.

Help me,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Outlook express acts irregular
    ... Intermittent problems like that are often at the mail server. ... may merely be killing time while the mail server recovers itself. ... That web mail works doesn't mean that problem isn't at the mail server. ... Often rebooting will correct the problem, ...
  • Re: Mailserver system (postfix, sendmail or qmail ?)
    ... Helena Carlsson writes: ... > I can maitain a web mail from home just like my web ... Even though my mail server might be called ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: high priority message
    ... mail server accepted the message. ... look at your mail account via web mail to see if it is there. ... >> Since the High Priority setting costs the sender nothing, ...
  • the web server problem
    ... i had configured the webserver and the mail server and web mail for my mail server but when i browse the web site www.example.com i can't to see the site and the same when i try to connect to the webmail mail.example.com ...
    (RedHat)