Re: Clarification Was: Motivated amateur discovers nose picking, feces eating maggot

From: ynotssor
Date: 12/08/02

Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 14:56:52 -0800
From: ynotssor <ynotssor>

Please don't change Subject lines without including the original, thanks. It
makes it difficult for future researchers to conduct useful USENET searches.

mr.e wrote:

> sorry, my typo:-(
>
> offender = 143.13*2*.4.8
>
> Jackson State University
> Jackson, Mississippi
> technical contact phone line reported disconnected by AT&T
>
> not that this makes me feel any better

IMHO you still have a responsibity to report the issue. The fact that it's a
.edu means that the culprit requires some education, and you are in the
position to provide it.

Telephone be damned! ndmyrick@olemiss.edu and network@olemiss.edu

These intrusions by the culprit will continue unless you bring it to the
attention of their superiors at the parent institution:

Domain Name: OLEMISS.EDU

Registrant:
    University of Mississippi
    Telecommunications Center
    Baxter Hall
    University, MS 38677
    UNITED STATES

Contacts:

    Administrative Contact:
    Mike Myrick
    University of Mississippi Network Development
    Baxter Hall
    University, MS 38677
    UNITED STATES
    (662) 915-5922