Re: O'Reilly security book: technical reviewers needed

From: Daniel Barrett (dbarrett@spinky.blazemonger.com)
Date: 11/12/02

From: dbarrett@spinky.blazemonger.com (Daniel Barrett)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:36:07 GMT

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 05:32:43 GMT, I wrote:
>We're seeking technical reviewers for THE LINUX SECURITY COOKBOOK,
>due this Spring from O'Reilly & Associates....

Thanks everyone! We have received 50+ replies and will be selecting
reviewers in the next few weeks. It's great to hear that so many
people are interested.

I have canceled the original article so we are not deluged with
more requests.

We'll post more about the book when the information becomes public.

Thanks again,
Dan

--
Dan Barrett & Richard Silverman
Authors of O'Reilly's "SSH, The Secure Shell: The Definitive Guide"

Relevant Pages