Re: Screw Linux, I'm going back to Windows!

From: Steve Schreiber (sschreib@magma.ca)
Date: 08/22/02

From: Steve Schreiber <sschreib@magma.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:18:31 GMT

alt.mac is where you want to be. ;)

--

--> Windows, A colourful clown-suit for DOS.

Sign The Linux Driver Petition: http://www.libralinux.com/petition.english.html

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is a MVP?
    ... I made no claim about my person other than I worked as support for Unix ... Windows is like a platform. ... Do I consider you to be yet another Linux troll?.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Improvement in Freeview tuning functionality
    ... difficult in Windows too, of course, but, as my post and the following ... Sorry, but are you claiming that with all linux distros, etc, it isn't ... support to a limited number of models, ... The second method is to take all the installation mechanisms of the OS ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • RE: Windows 98 box is owned
    ... even though I still have to convert my wife and parents over to Linux, ... > longer have support in the future. ... Windows PC's require a lot of overhead to keep ... >>2) Install ZoneAlarm. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Ive dumped Linux and moved to Windows XP.
    ... > Presumably Windows own 'Add/Remove programmes' does not qualify? ... is that 3rd party support is king. ... apps at a time when everyone else kept their systems proprietary. ... And no, linux doesn't fulfill all of these requirements, ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Ive dumped Linux and moved to Windows XP.
    ... > Presumably Windows own 'Add/Remove programmes' does not qualify? ... is that 3rd party support is king. ... apps at a time when everyone else kept their systems proprietary. ... And no, linux doesn't fulfill all of these requirements, ...
    (alt.os.linux)