googlebot.com

Date: 06/06/02

Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:05:24 +0200

Hallo All,

Has anybody heard of this? There is somebody called crawlX.googlebot.com
where X varies from 0 to 9 with IP adresses in the 216.239.46.xxx range
getting files from my web site. Now of course, that's what a web site is for,
but getting just one file about every 10 minutes seems strange...
Advice please?
My web site is closed for the time being...

Groetjes,

           Hans.

Relevant Pages

  • googlebot.com
    ... where X varies from 0 to 9 with IP adresses in the 216.239.46.xxx range ... Now of course, that's what a web site is for, ... Groetjes, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: How can I upload an image?
    ... It varies, actually. ... If you have a personal web site, ... If you do a search on Google for "upload picture" +free ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: How do I enter meta tag to a web page developed in publisher?
    ... > Varies by version, ... >>I have created a web site in Publisher, but I cannot make the neccessary ... >> changes in META Tags. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)