(no subject)

From: Tim Mavers (webview@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/21/02

From: "Tim Mavers" <webview@hotmail.com>
Date: 21 May 2002 13:41:07 -0500

I have been trying to get this to work for quite some time and still am
not having any luck. I have searched Google and lots of other sites
but still can't get all my problems resolved. To keep it short, here
is what I want to do:

-Use Exceed 7.1 on my WinXP box to access my RedHat 7.3 box

-These machines are in two separate physical locations and separated
by two firewalls (one on each side). Each firewall allows SSH
traffic. I can successfully SSH to my Linux box and use it (from
the command line) with no problems. I am also successfully routing
various protocols through SSH (RDP, SMTP, etc.) and they work fine.

-When I access my RH box from my XP box, I want it to be just like
it is when I am at the local console. My RH box uses Gnome and
works fine locally.

Ok, that's the basic idea of what I want to do. I have posted