Re: spamd

From: Tim Haynes (usenet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk)
Date: 06/27/02

From: Tim Haynes <usenet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 10:13:47 +0100

"Jason" <JASON@ETC.ORG.TW> writes:

> I am using redhat7.2, I just rpm spamassassin-2.20, I type the commad spamd,
> it then reply me with error message like this:
> Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin.pm in (@INC contains: ../lib
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux ...) at /usr/bin/spamd line 16,

> What should I do to fix the problem? Any help will be appreciated.

 bash# find /usr/lib/perl* /usr/local/ -name SpamAssassin.pm -ls

and

a) check permissions (should be og=rX);

b) consider exporting PERL5LIB to include the directory containing Mail/ in
   the above.

~Tim

--
It's enough that I can see the morning      |piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk
In miracles much more than I can say        |http://spodzone.org.uk/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Select Record Problem
    ... I tried it in Access 97 but I got an error message "Syntax ... error in From clause" ... Could you help me to fix? ... >> Tim. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: spamd
    ... > it then reply me with error message like this: ... > What should I do to fix the problem? ... consider exporting PERL5LIB to include the directory containing Mail/ in ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Range("temp").Calculate - ERROR
    ... I get an error message "Calculate method of Range class ... the fix was - any help would be appreciated. ... Tim ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Invalid bracketing of name....;
    ... I will get another error message. ... The problem is coming from Table3.[First ID] and Table3. ... Tim. ... >>Could anyone tell me how to fix the error? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • feedback
    ... Error message and unknown file ... Can anyone tell me what this means and if there is a way to fix it ... Portable disk) and when I loaded it onto my computer and go to the external ... To identify what loads when you boot use Autoruns (freeware from ...