spamd

From: Jason (JASON@ETC.ORG.TW)
Date: 06/27/02

From: "Jason" <JASON@ETC.ORG.TW>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:56:52 +0800

Hi,

I am using redhat7.2, I just rpm spamassassin-2.20, I type the commad spamd,
it then reply me with error message like this:
Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin.pm in (@INC contains: ../lib
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux ...) at /usr/bin/spamd line 16,
What should I do to fix the problem?
Any help will be appreciated.

Jason

Relevant Pages

  • spamd
    ... I am using redhat7.2, I just rpm spamassassin-2.20, I type the commad spamd, ... it then reply me with error message like this: ... Jason ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: [opensuse] Broken info2html package
    ... I know that konqueror displays info pages, but I do not want to use konqueror for that, not today. ... I simply installed an rpm provided by opensuse, and I expect it to work. ... ] The Info file could not be opened for reading. ... # Replies and error message if the file '$FileName' is ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: ARDB Version 3.0.0
    ... and watch the error message. ... Or maybe it's just another recent ..rpm compression update that's throwing it off again. ... called xsl (you might want to download the Windows version to ... so you don't have to extract it from the rpm anymore. ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: Problem with YOU on a 9.1 installation
    ... I did run #rpm --rebuilddb, but I still have the problem. ... Signature check for patch info files failed. ... I don't remember the exact error message and I don't have ... >> before leaving work on Friday. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Disappearing audio device.
    ... Could not access audio card got an error message that the card was ... 4.Installed RealPlayer9 rpm. ...
    (Fedora)