Re: How was my Firewall HACKED???

From: Luke Vogel (luke@bell-bird.com.au)
Date: 06/25/02

From: Luke Vogel <luke@bell-bird.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 10:55:42 +1000

Michael Austin wrote:

> or get a used Alpha system and run OpenVMS - no hacks here. - last CERT
> for OpenVMS was 1993 (IIRC)

You should be aware, given your enormous experience in the computing
field, that a judicious amount of cutting from the previous post (in
fact the whole bloody post because you didn't embed any meaningful
comments) would have saved me and everyone else from scrolling through
over 200 lines just to read your 2 lines of dated opinion!

FFS, get off your vms bandwagon ... you don't see Billy Gates espousing
how good ms-dos used to be ... never ever had a network hack that I am
aware of!

--
Regards
Luke