Re: Is it possible to log outgoing mail in sendmail?

From: Dragan Cvetkovic (d1r2a3g4a5n.NOSPAM@soli99ton.com)
Date: 06/18/02

From: Dragan Cvetkovic <d1r2a3g4a5n.NOSPAM@soli99ton.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2002 13:01:45 -0400

Simon Barr <Simon@sbarr.demon.co.uk> writes:

> We do this here (using Exim) and get all users to sign a document
> agreeing that Email and Internet use are company resources and giving
> their consent to the monitoring.

Oh god, this is awful. But is it legal?

Bye, Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,

  • Re: Is it possible to log outgoing mail in sendmail?
    ... > We do this here (using Exim) and get all users to sign a document ... > agreeing that Email and Internet use are company resources and giving ... L. E. J. Brouwer ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: How to close an open relay (exim3)?
    ... LOG: Exim configuration error ... Compuserve/AOL got an IP range from 172.128.0.0 to 172.191.255.255 ... The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority has reserved the ... because of that it's even stranger, that AOL IP's matches. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is it possible to log outgoing mail in sendmail?
    ... >> We do this here (using Exim) and get all users to sign a document ... >> agreeing that Email and Internet use are company resources and giving ... >> their consent to the monitoring. ... I suppose you risk discriminating against the privacy- ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)