Announcement, iptables guiFrom: Martin Forest (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: svek: "Re: Announcement, iptables gui"
- Previous message: Wojtek Walczak: "Re: you don't exist ! Go away !"
- Next in thread: svek: "Re: Announcement, iptables gui"
- Reply: svek: "Re: Announcement, iptables gui"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Martin Forest <email@example.com> Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 23:14:19 +1200
Bifrost, Firewalling made easy
Bifrost is a firewall management interface to iptables.
The system is inspired by Checkpoint and Watchguard firewall management.
We looked at the way Checkpoint works with source, destination, action
and logging. At the same time, we work with incoming and outgoing
traffic in a similar way as Watchguard and PIX Firewalls.
Senior Security Specialist