Re: linux virus

From: Hal Burgiss (hal@burgiss.net)
Date: 06/06/02

From: Hal Burgiss <hal@burgiss.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:21:15 GMT

On Thu, 06 Jun 2002 01:44:53 GMT, Ian Jones <roux@attbi.com> wrote:

> Would you guys please stop quoting portions of text from messages by
> idiots that are permanant kill-file fodder!

I had to scroll up to see who the bozo was ... ooops :)

--
Hal Burgiss

Relevant Pages

  • Re: linux virus
    ... > Would you guys please stop quoting portions of text from messages by ... > idiots that are permanant kill-file fodder! ... I had to scroll up to see who the bozo was ... ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: linux virus
    ... >> Would you guys please stop quoting portions of text from messages by ... >> idiots that are permanant kill-file fodder! ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: linux virus
    ... >> Would you guys please stop quoting portions of text from messages by ... >> idiots that are permanant kill-file fodder! ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WARNING. Disgusting!!
    ... abortionist a Hero. ... This is LEGAL you fucing idiots!! ... Scroll down and push the arrow in the video frame. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Tea Partier Circulates Obama Family Portrait
    ... Scroll down to the CBS video. ... These idiots are going to get Obama re-elected by a landslide. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)