Re: All ports openedFrom: Khayman (email@example.com)
- Next message: Khayman: "Re: remove apache os banner"
- Previous message: Bob Ceculski: "Re: I will use linux when ..."
- In reply to: Roland JARRY: "All ports opened"
- Next in thread: Wojtek Walczak: "Re: All ports opened"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Khayman" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:17:16 GMT
"Roland JARRY" <Roland.Jarry@ucad.fr> skrev i meddelandet
> Since today, all ports are opened on my mandrake server. Before, only the
> necessary ports were opened. Is somenone know if there is a possibility (
> virus, worm,...) which cause all ports opened ?
If you mean that all your hidden services that you were hiding using
iptables are now visible for a portscanner, I would think that your iptables
setup is messed up... Did you recently upgrade iptables by any chance?
Try iptables -L -n and see what it says.