Re: [iptables] How to both DROP and LOG

From: Luke Vogel (luke@bell-bird.com.au)
Date: 05/24/02

From: Luke Vogel <luke@bell-bird.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:32:01 +1000

Harry Putnam wrote:

> Thanks posters. That is a nice collection of examples and good clear
> example of the user defined logging technique.
>
> This should be a big leg up to us low count brain cell readers.

Seems like you've got more than you give yourself credit for.

The man page for iptables is good reading.

--
Regards
Luke

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [iptables] How to both DROP and LOG
    ... Harry Putnam wrote: ... > Thanks posters. ... > example of the user defined logging technique. ... Remove NOSPAM from my return address if necessary ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: [iptables] How to both DROP and LOG
    ... Thanks posters. ... example of the user defined logging technique. ... This should be a big leg up to us low count brain cell readers. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)