Re: inetd.confFrom: Mark Newby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Scott Moseman: "Internal Cert Authority"
- Previous message: Mark Newby: "Re: Linux steath firewall?"
- In reply to: Jason: "inetd.conf"
- Next in thread: Don Levey: "Re: inetd.conf"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Mark Newby <email@example.com> Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:53:14 +0100
> Where does redhat 7.2 put inetd.conf?
maybe try some of these commands:
$ locate inetd.conf
$ find / -type f -name '*inetd.conf*'
$ rpm -qa | grep inet
$ rpm -ql xinetd
you'll realise it doesn't use inetd, instead it uses the successor xinetd.