Re: lighting---hacked!

From: Hal Burgiss (hal@burgiss.net)
Date: 05/12/02

From: Hal Burgiss <hal@burgiss.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 22:46:50 GMT

On Sat, 11 May 2002 16:41:57 GMT, Clayton D. Strand
<cdstrand@lazotech.com> wrote:

> recover their system. Really, a way to find out if there is any
> "use"fulness left in usenet at all.

One problem I see with this usenet model, is that the same questions
keep getting asked over and over and over again. I'm thinking of
documenting this phenomena and coining the term "FAQ". With this novel
approach to usenet, someone can see if their question fits this category
of being frequently asked. And then they can get a nicely formatted,
comprehensive, well thought out reply with links to further reading
related to their question(s). Nah...they'd ask the same questions over
and over again anyway.

--
Hal Burgiss

Relevant Pages