Re: lighting---hacked!From: Hal Burgiss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Steve: "Re: lighting---hacked!"
- Previous message: Clayton D. Strand: "Re: lighting---hacked!"
- In reply to: Clayton D. Strand: "Re: lighting---hacked!"
- Next in thread: Steve: "Re: lighting---hacked!"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: Hal Burgiss <email@example.com> Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 14:11:57 GMT
On Thu, 09 May 2002 13:04:50 GMT, Clayton D Strand <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> If Linux takes a full time 40 hour a week administrator to keep up
> with minimal issues like these, and what we have found so far is
This is only because the administrator(s) apparently don't have a grip
on what they are doing. If between you and your consultant, you can't
figure out ipchains, and can't install a functional sytem, then whoever
is in charge should hire somebody who can do these elemental things, or
pay to [better] train existing personel. It is *not* nearly so tough as
you make it out to be. So, please quite trying to make it into some
-- Hal Burgiss