Re: CALLING ALL HACKERS

From: Me (no_address@x-ray.gs)
Date: 04/14/02

From: Me <no_address@x-ray.gs>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:05:43 -0400

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:32:28 -0700 (PDT), POLCE OFFCER
<polce420@yahoo.com> wrote:

>As you all know, I have a comprehensive list of the IP
>addresses of almost every 'hacker' on usenet. There is
<snip goofiness>

Roll another one, Buzz. LOL.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Buzz strokes?
    ... > their school that teaches a buzz stroke. ... > roll sound but it doesn't help with the actual sticking technique. ... I can get all my students to play a buzz roll in one ...
    (rec.music.makers.percussion)
  • Re: [OT] zitieren
    ... Manche Konversationen fanden vollständig im Betreff statt. ... Im englischsprachigen Usenet ist - zumindest in den letzten Jahren ... Kai Neahnung schrieb: ... >> T. Roll schrieb: ...
    (de.etc.sprache.deutsch)
  • Re: petrol costs for four people
    ... wide boy of Usenet. ... But you, and he, have so much in common. ... actions of a car which has no wheels in contact with the ground. ... If you're going to _properly_ roll it, ensure it bursts into a ball ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)
  • Re: NEWSGROUP "SPAM" - No Such Thing. Newsgroups are public.
    ... > jeze wrote: ... > On a roll today, ... it is canned luncheon meat. ... You are free to post unsolicited comments to usenet. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: petrol costs for four people
    ... wide boy of Usenet. ... But you, and he, have so much in common. ... actions of a car which has no wheels in contact with the ground. ... If you've got to roll a car, you might as well do it at 60 ...
    (uk.rec.cars.misc)