Re: ssh 1.2.1 Root compromise

From: Martin Petruzzi (m.petruzzi@bluewin.ch)
Date: 03/28/02

From: m.petruzzi@bluewin.ch (Martin Petruzzi)
Date: 28 Mar 2002 05:56:12 -0800

RainbowHat <nHiATlE@blSackholeP.mAit.edMu.invalid> wrote in message news:<PPY67Y0X5W-nHiATlE@blackhole.mit.edu>...

> But you should send fake mail to rootxxl@yahoo.com or another mail
> address that you have not found yet.

What do you think you get to by this action? I actually belong the
attacked box of Tim, and thought a lot about what to do with that
email-address. Untill now I dicarded all my ideas...

Martin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A Very Monty Thanksgiving (24 November)
    ... clothing when time traveling. ... crashed Scott and Zelda's party that one time. ... Tim has just returned from 1624 where he witnessed the selling of Manhattan Island to the Dutch. ... I was annoyed that Martin knew history had changed even though he hadn't come along with Tim on the first expedition. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: can my firm do this?
    ... Martin: He [presumably Tim] is clearly referring to the median. ... who occupy the narrowest measurable median band of intelligence level ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: printer not listed
    ... This email can't belong to you since it came from the future. ... Preston ... > Hello Tim! ... > Jay Daniels ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Army reshapes Basic training to spare enlistees the boot
    ... illegals, Jew lawyers, liberal pukes, and Halliburton conservatives. ... Tim appears to belong to the group that lives under bridges and feast ... on old goats. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Sri Chinmoy 24hr track race
    ... I also did the inaugural crawley 12hr race earlier this year as GUCR ... Perhaps Sofa should ask Tim about his *real* thoughts while he is running the WHW or Ed's *real* thoughts during the GUCR. ... Martin is another person that I think may reach a meditative state but there is a slight language barrier. ... I think the answer is Martin doesn't, he tells us about the corporeal part because he knows we will understand that bit. ...
    (uk.rec.running)