Re: ./chrootkit outputFrom: Alan W. Frame (email@example.com)
- Next message: Andras BALI: "Re: iptables (len)"
- Previous message: Christopher Browne: "Re: linux password"
- In reply to: ERA: "Re: ./chrootkit output"
- Next in thread: RainbowHat: "Re: ./chrootkit output"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Alan W. Frame) Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:22:49 +0000
ERA <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dude! Your box has likely been cracked! A "mysterious reboot" on an
> otherwise healthy system will almost always indicate this. Time to
> clean it up ...
You know, I *do* like the idea of leaving a custom copy of Timo's Rescue
CD in the cd drive so that if a box is ever rebooted, then it pops up
with another IP address and a totally different identity.... ;->
 with eject /physically/ disabled
-- 99 Ducati 748BP, 95 Ducati 600SS, 81 Guzzi Monza, 74 MV Agusta 350 "Ride to Work, Work to Ride" SI# 7.067 DoD#1930 PGP Key 0xBDED56C5