Re: the word "constraints" in security policy

From: Tim Haynes (usenet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk)
Date: 03/20/02

From: Tim Haynes <usenet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:18:04 +0000

"Adaptrx" <adaptr@adaptr.xs4all.nl> writes:

> "Tim Haynes" <usenet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> > Over to you , Tim.
>>
>> I think my answer was less informative, albeit more subtly formulated ;8)
>>

> Ah ! But which is the more praiseworthy goal ? To be concise and witty,
> or to be blandly destructive and yet _complete_ ? My ego requires me to
> say : the latter, o'course... But honesty would have me add : I'm not
> much for subtlety these days...
>
> Although I must say... If your response meant ALL THAT and was short 'n'
> sweet as well, phew !

My braincell is not powered by zlib ;)

> BTW who IS Ann Summers, and what does her catalogue have to do with Linux
> (if anything) ? NOTE I'm neither an Englishman nor any other
> English-speaking native... erm native English-speaker...

That would explain it. Let's just say there are some shops where you walk
past quickly without looking too long at the frontage - A.S. is a chain of
such things. There's probably a .com to go with it, too.

> Heh it occurs to me (now) that I even gave him (the OPer) an answer : go
> find an NT newsgroup.

Far too much like useful!

~Tim

--
There's a lighthouse, Shining in the black, |piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk
A lighthouse, Standing in the dark          |http://spodzone.org.uk/

Relevant Pages

  • Re: the word "constraints" in security policy
    ... >> Over to you, Tim. ... > I think my answer was less informative, albeit more subtly formulated;8) ... BTW who IS Ann Summers, and what does her catalogue have to do with Linux ... NOTE I'm neither an Englishman nor any other English-speaking native... ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Extra: DO5G proves me right.
    ... Please Tim, no comments ... No problem there, wannabe. ... Your mindless babbling kinda says it all, ... albeit nothing we didn't already know. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: New newsgroups
    ... appropriate for some of the folks posting here. ... albeit under different aliases.) ... What makes Tim so special? ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: FS: 48 in 1 JAMMA board $310 shipped.
    ... yeah...keep in mind if someone paypals me for this it ain't no ... profit....actually a loss (albeit no much). ... tim ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)