dtspcd vulk.??

From: Dennis Kavanagh (jackotrades@yahoo.com)
Date: 02/03/02

    From: "Dennis Kavanagh" <jackotrades@yahoo.com>
    Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 01:13:21 -0000

    Hi all,

    Anyone know of an exploit for the dtspcd vuln. mentioned in recent CERT
    adv.? I am a Solaris user (yes, I am sending this from windows; header
    reading is not a difficult skill...) amongst other things and ant to test my
    box with this exploit, but searches are coming up negative. Little help?

    I'd be grateful if someone could send me the code.

    Thanks,

    D.K.

    'Yes, he had been wrong about Shiloh. Shiloh isn't haunted - men are
    haunted.

    Shiloh doesn't care.'

    -- Thomas Harris, from his novel 'Red Dragon'