Re: Linux Vulnerable... BBBWWWWAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA

From: Ian Jones (ian@dsl081-056-052.sfo1.dsl.speakeasy.net)
Date: 12/23/01

From: Ian Jones <ian@dsl081-056-052.sfo1.dsl.speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 13:52:08 -0800

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linux Vulnerable... BBBWWWWAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA
    ... > climate a company that ignores it's user base in favor of government ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Chuck Norris Mops Floor With Weasel DemocRATs
    ... climate change conference in Copenhagen, ... Convention on Climate Change." ... that a world government is going to be created. ... West to Third World countries in satisfaction of what is called, ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Obamas One-World Government
    ... climate change conference in Copenhagen, ... Convention on Climate Change." ... that a world government is going to be created. ... West to Third World countries in satisfaction of what is called, ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Whistle-blower slams Iraq contractor
    ... Instead, the suit alleges, KBR used the military's supplies for its own ... contractor billed the government for thousands of meals it never ... destined for American soldiers. ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • Re: Tim Tebow And Michele Bachmann Had A Baby It Look Like JustinB...
    ... Photo: Our Children's Trust ... As the U.S. delegation drags its feet at the climate talks in Durban, South Africa, this week, a pack of kids back home is trying to force the old folks into action, the American way: ... In May, a group of young people, led by 17-year-old Alec Loorz, filed 10 lawsuits, one against the federal government and the others against individual states, to compel the government to take action on climate change. ... Julia Olson, of Our Children's Trust, a nonprofit group supporting the lawsuit, likened this obligation to the duty parents have to protect money in a kid's college trust fund. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)