Re: kernel too big

From: Matthias Johnson (matthiasjbg@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/11/01

From: Matthias Johnson <matthiasjbg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 04:09:56 GMT

try 'make bzImage' . This will create a compressed kernel.
Alternatively, you can be more selective about what you include in
the kernel. For example you probably can throw out large parts of the
SCSI subset, even if you have one or two scsi cards ...

\@matthias

--
Matthias Johnson
	matthiasjbg@yahoo.com