ANONYMOUS POST & TEST AND HOW TO SEND ANONYMOUS EMAIL
- From: Nomen Nescio <nobody@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:45:09 +0100 (CET)
It's common knowledge that quicksilver was set up in the early years
by the NSA!
There's a hidden program within the program that sends details of the
user to the NSA!
Maybe rolling your own is better and 'safer' after all?
Don't spew on others! Give people the right to choose!
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 17:22:57 -0600
Local: Sun, Feb 5 2012 11:22 pm
Subject: Re: SOMETIMES WE NEED TO HIDE!
An idiot wrote:
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 2 days (Feb 12, 11:22 pm).
On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 22:31:33 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
The need to be anonymous...
Roll your own? Whatta joke!
Forget the above nonsense website,
Usenet anon posting made simpler -
- Prev by Date: Security issue of cross server job on UNIX and the solution
- Next by Date: Re: SOMETIMES WE NEED TO HIDE!
- Previous by thread: Security issue of cross server job on UNIX and the solution
- Next by thread: Re: SOMETIMES WE NEED TO HIDE!