Java Injector Proof of concept (POC)

This version is configured to inject a dropper to download an image
from our server, this version is concept model, the image below which
will be downloaded to your machine, this injector has been tested with
browsers: FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and works 100%, this injector
only works if you browser have java enabled and is windows bassed.

test the injection in: http://jheto.blogspot.com/

  • Re: Java Injector Proof of concept (POC)
    ... from our server, this version is concept model, the image below which ... browsers: FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and works 100%, this injector ... Java Downloader trojans have used different methods for quite a ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Java Injector Proof of concept (POC)
    ... This version is configured to inject a dropper to download an image ... from our server, this version is concept model, the image below which ... browsers: FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and works 100%, this injector ...
    (alt.2600)