Re: is my PC sending emails undetected

therustyone wrote:

Just after paying a ~$300 bill online last week by debit card I got
about 100 email responses, relating to my address which had bounced
from various email boxes in Russia and Eastern Europe. They bounced
mostly due to full inboxes.

So, it appears this bill you paid is the culprit? It would help if you
identify the site where you inputted information.

There is no record of these emails in my sent folder in Outlook
Express and since that event there hasn't been any abnormal activity.
Could these be reports for keyboard loggers ?

Gee, I dunno. You didn't post an example.

What is the best way to
find out. I have since changed my email password.

Time for a malware scan for sure.

Manually update your A/V program and run a full scan.

Download and update BOTH:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php
http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfile.html?productid=SUPERANTISPYWAREFREE

Run a full scan of each in safe-mode after the updates.

Should I change my debit card too ?

Yes. Since, you didn't provide the vendor you gave your info to; that's
the best thing to do knowing what little I do about the transaction.

.