Requirement on Business Systems Analyst

"Hi All,

Has anyone tried using the SAP training videos on this site
http://www.sapjuice.com so far? I am interested to buy but not sure it
is really worth the money. Please advise if you had bought this
earlier."

  • Re: kernel-2.6.11-1.14_FC3 and vmware 4.5
    ... I bought it in January 2004. ... but not worth the money to constantly upgrade. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Country Style Pork Ribs - How to?
    ...  Hopefully the electric bill payback will be ... worth it. ... I have never bought a regrigerator ... Mine was 10 years old and I couldn't see putting any money in it. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Big Finish Downloads
    ... Lets say, for argument sake, that I was some how able to download a "pre final cut" copy of Star Wars episode 3. ... Now, in my hypothetical argument, I would have spent money for a movie that was well worth the money. ... I would have still bought the DVD, but I wouldn't have wasted my money in the theator. ... Mesa Thinksa Thata JarJar Wasa Toa Annoyinga, and not even Darth Maul was cool enough to make it worth the money. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Big Finish Downloads
    ... Then, on top of it, I bought the DVD for all the cool ... Now, in my hypothetical argument, I would have spent money for a movie ... Contrast that with Star Wars episode 1. ... cool enough to make it worth the money. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Coolest thing youve found in a cabinet....
    ... The guy has plenty of money who ... father died, I bought the game only two weeks after he died, the guy was ... > say that i found these things that are worth more then what i paid you ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)