Editor crypt

I found an editor, Notepad + +, which has the ability to encrypt the
content of the file you are working. Can you tell me if you feel
reliable as the encryption system?

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/npp-plugins/files/SecurePad/SecurePad.v1.0.bin.zip

  • Encrypt and sign button while word is editor for outlook?
    ... Thanks to Ken Slovak, my toolbar problem were resolved, Thanks him very much ... While use word as editor, i couldn't find encrypt and sign button at all. ... the toolbar's parent handle is ok, and the result is What handle i get from ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins)
  • Editor crypt
    ... I found an editor, Notepad + +, which has the ability to encrypt the ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: how to encrypt Notepad
    ... You can't encrypt notepad because notepad.exe is under your windows ... We block on all attempts to encrypt files with the system ... the solution to the problem is not to encrypt notepad (chances ...
  • Re: how to encrypt Notepad
    ... You are probably using XP Pro, which allows users to encrypt files (and ... This has nothing to do with Notepad specifically. ... Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 307877: ... Encrypt a File in Windows XP" ...
  • Re: Full-disk crypto for Macbook?
    ... ZFS does have this ability. ... the ability to encrypt entire startup drives. ... certainly have a huge negative impact on speed and responsiveness. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)