Exciting Symposium: Marketing Professionals, Come learn from Industry Leaders (Jan 29th, 2011 Bangalore)

Hello,
Siliconindia is organizing the Marketing Symposium on 29th Jan in
Bangalore. This conference will explore major marketing challenges,
impact of technology on communication with target audiences – current
and prospective, low cost with major results, managing increasingly
complex customer touch points and maintaining marketing superiority.
Marketing Symposium is an exceptional event which assists marketers to
approach National and International Marketing challenges with fresh
thinking.
Event theme: "The emerging trends in Marketing for 2011".
The event objective is to bring together the marketing leaders,
professionals and practitioners at the single platform to explore
effective marketing methods and Strategies. This conference will
address different marketing & branding topics in both consumer and
business-to-business contexts, including high technology products,
services, and manufactured goods.
Agenda:

There will be two exciting parallel tracks.
1) Marketing Technology track: This track covers seven technical
sessions on wide-range of marketing technology topics, combining the
best practical theories with real-world examples.

Topics: Go Green Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital
Marketing, Search engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Buzz Viral
Marketing 2.0 and affiliate marketing.

2) Marketing Special Track: This track will focus on Marketing
Management, Branding and advertising, Event management, and a Special
session for SME’s.

Topics: Branding & Advertising, Emerging trends for SME's, Event
Management, Product Solutions and Competencies for successful
marketers.

WHEN: January 29th, 2011 (Saturday)
TIME: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
WHERE: Will Be Announced Shortly
Join us in this unique one-day highly interactive program where you
are guaranteed to walk away with improved strategies, tactics and an
arsenal of ideas focused on dramatically improving your marketing
effectiveness as a manager, a leader and a contributor.
Registration for this game-changing Symposium is by invitation only.
Attendance is limited to maintain an intimate setting and foster
dialogue among all participants. To request an invitation,
pleasevisit: http://www.siliconindia.com/events/siliconindia_events/register.php?eid=MARKETINGSYMPOSIUMBangalore
and complete the short form. We will review your submission and let
you know.
(OR) To block your seat send us your Full Name, Designation, Company,
Contact Number by responding to this mail.

Once we qualify you, there will be a registration fee of Rs 500 only.
This is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and
Lunch.

This is a “must-attend” event for all marketing professionals. It is
time to make the decision to invest in your future!

Thank you,
Siliconindia Team

  • Re: Diesel 9,5$/gl in Norway
    ... advanced technology in many areas, ... The thing that "economics 101" seems to leave out is marketing. ... but also people who send their kids to public school) ... not by foreign competiton, but by American competition. ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)
  • Re: The Lisp Curse
    ... always ultimately down to intrinsic factors - computing technology Y ... "Fact is many technologies die with vast marketing behind ... "intrinsic virtues" as you call them. ... survival is a highly informative piece of evidence ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Outsourcing to India and China
    ... > Obviously would like to use IT experience, and not be 35 yr old Marketing ... am coming up on five for Java on several platforms. ... When I hit a client, I look for the things that have caused me or my ... future problems works in overall design as it does in a pure technology ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Training & jobs
    ... Highly Competitive offers for New H1b Transfers ... V2 technology inc is serving NJ since 2005, ... Effective Resume writing help, Marketing and Placement. ... Technical mock interviews. ...
    (soc.culture.pakistan)